* Applicants must be age 35 or younger (21 at time of appointment), a high school graduate, and a U.S. Citizen. Additional restrictions will be discussed at the orientation meeting.
* Interested applicants are required to download the application for completion. It may be completed on-line (not saved) and printed, or printed and completed manually for submission. No on-line or electronic applications will be accepted. Applicants also need to download and print all additional listed materials.
* Read all the documents CAREFULLY. Any required personal documentation (i.e. Birth Certificate, DD 214, Diplomas) is listed in this material.
* Your complete packet must be printed and received at the Centralia City Clerk's office by 4:30pm on April 19th, 2013.
* There is a MANDATORY orientation meeting at the Centralia City Hall at 6:00pm on April 19th, 2013 for all interested candidates. Your application must be on file to attend.
* A physical fitness test will be administered on April 20th. Those passing the P.F.T. will then be allowed to participate in the written examination later in the day.